Free | Self Esteem Activities
About Non Free or Free Self Esteem Activities- For Emotional Well being:
Many of us are more capable of being healthy physically than being emotionally . And here you will know not just
about self esteem but also about overall emotion health . You will also know about free self esteem activities that you can do to boost your self esteem.
‘It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. -by Unknown Author
Free self esteem activities are:
Free Self esteem worksheets:
using worksheet is one of the simplest and free self esteem activities . Self esteem worksheets are one of the simple and effective tools to boost our self esteem and many has revealed that using self esteem worksheets can bring us a huge positive impact among our emotional health. …you can know abut All About Self Esteem Worksheets and where to find them free !!
Love your self:
Take yourself as you are. . When you love yourself other will love you too. Be grateful for you and take good care of yourself. Know that- You are unique in every possible ways.
‘Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world making the most of one’s best.’
- by Harry Emerson Fosdick
Do what You Love:
Even if you have to learn new things or you you have to go out of your comfort zone.
Most of the time you are more creative, productive and positive when you do what you like. ..Yes. And doing such a thing will give you a good feeling and a
sense of life. You will like yourself more.
you can do whatever you like – say you can do cooking, gardening, learn music and so on. Do what you are good at or not, as its not awful to learn new things and we grow most when we go out of our comfort zone. you can do your favorite activities at least once or twice in a week .
you may find that you have spend the best time in your entire day when you were doing your loved work.
you can do meditation or yoga daily to achieve calm state of mind and it will be more easier to overcome low self esteem. these self esteem activities helps you to increase awareness of the present moment, about yourself.
daily meditation also reduce stress, promote relaxation, and enhance personal and spiritual growth.
when we are calm and aware the real worth of ours, we can over come low self-esteem. we can be more confident.
‘Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” -Buddha
Have Big and Small Goals:
when you have an idea, like how you want to see yourself after 10 or 20 years? You will be motivated to
do what you want achieve for yourself.
Even if you don’t reach to your goal, you will learn and get many things on your journey. So you will always be a winner . That will give you a feel of your importance or will boost self esteem.
Break your big or life goals into small achievable goals. Try to achieve your small goals and celebrate when you get success. This will improve your self esteem.
Write down your good qualities:
when you maintain a diary and write down your good qualities everyday, you acknowledge your strengths and boost self esteem. its one of the simplest self esteem activities you can do
You can know more about it by reading my article ‘how to boost your self esteem by writing your good qualities’. usually when we suffer low self esteem, we struggle a lot to bring good things to our mind, we might feel uncomfortable thinking about, talking about or writing about the positive qualities we have.
But to start acknowledging or remembering our positives, we need to write them down.
To stop our negative evaluation -To know more, you can see the article Thought diary with a case study and it is One of the best ways to conquer negative self evaluations and to challenge or dispute them.
This can be done by identifying our negative self evaluations and challenging our negative self evaluations, and developing more balanced self evaluations.
You can have a pure joy and satisfaction when you help others. You don’t need to be rich or powerful to help others.
Say, you can help a blind person to cross a busy road or help a stranger to get direction or help your commonality and so on.
This is one of the simplest self esteem activities which can bring you a huge joy and satisfaction when you help others or do charitable works ..without looking for any return,… . And this activity will improve your confidence for sure.
‘Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.’ – by William James
‘How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.’ -by Anne Frank
Drop Your Negative Friends:
Try to be with proactive people and drop negative minded people if possible. In most cases, if you always hang out with your negative minded friends, you will eventually become one of them.
Compare Your Past with Your Present:
Try to compare your yesterday to your today. If you find no change than you should know, you have to do something about your affords. But, don’t compare with others. Ironically which we often do.
As told in the National Mental Health Information Center, …self esteem activities you can do in day to day life to raise self esteem are ..:
- Take very good care of yourself- Pay attention to your own needs and wants
- take Exercise- Taking a walk is the most common, you can run or dance too. Do as you like. you can involved in a sports
- Eat healthy foods: avoid junk foods
- Plan fun activities for yourself. Learn new things every day.
- Take time to do things you enjoy a- Make a list of things you enjoy doing. Then do something from that list every day.
- take time to do something useful : Get something done that you have been putting off- things like – for instance, Pay bill, Write that letter Clean out that drawer. fix the window and so on.
- Dress in clothes that make you feel good about yourself
- Every day try to Do things that make use of your own special talents and abilities
- reward yourself – when you complete any work.
- Begin doing those things that you know will make you feel better about yourself
- Do something nice for another person
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn something new or improve your skills
- Make it a point to treat yourself well every day
- Make your living space a place that honors the person you are
- Spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself
- Display items that you find attractive or that remind you of your achievements or of special times or people in your life
- Make your meals a special time
Don’t be overwhelmed seeing long list of self esteem activities ..don’t try to do above stated every single thing in one day.. and As it is a lifestyle …and it might takes long time to change ourselves.
Other self esteem activities are..
but what if, anyone suffering sever low self esteem …he should do following things
- Therapy: sometime we may need expert help and there are plenty of professionals are available to help with your problems or issues.
- Psychoanalysis and other therapies: some of the other common therapies explained
- Counseling: by talking to someone can be an option for one’s sense of well being.
- Medication: though medication has some side effect, sometime one may need medication to over come his or her low self esteem. But it is important to take a doctor advice before taking any medication.
- hypnosis: now a days you take help from a hypnotist for low self esteem problem.
by the way, what self esteem activities activities you follow to boost your self esteem you can share in the forum .
For more info- you can visit self esteem home page from free self esteem activities.